Wolf Time

Mentioned in the comments to the "American Gods" post below, Lars Walker pointed out that he wrote another book featuring Odin as a character at about the same time. I picked up a copy yesterday. I'm only about a fifth of the way through it, but it's an interesting read that some of you might like to join me in discussing later. Mr. Walker accurately predicted some things back in 1999.

The book is called Wolf Time, and it is available in Kindle format for those of you who might like to join me.

5 comments:

Tom said...

An Allis-Chalmers on the first page, it can't be all bad.

"You have the look of a man who's been tortured. I knew many such, in the war. Once a man loses the illusion of invulnerability -- ah well, he may learn to function, but his spiritual balance is bad. He falls over at odd moments, like a stroke victim."

An interesting description

Lars Walker said...

Why, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Downloaded and I'll read it soon, probably on one of the flights I have coming up. There is no short route to northern Europe.

LittleRed1

Tom said...

I'm really enjoying it, Lars. I'm somewhere in chapter xii at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Delighted to hear it.